Cumhuriyyet Peak Hiking
From 1250 ₼
Cumhuriyet Peak (or Peak of the Republic), located at an altitude of 3740 meters above sea level on the Main Caucasian Range of the South Caucasus, got its name in connection with the 100th anniversary of the Republic of Azerbaijan and has become one of the most popular peaks among climbers and adventurers in recent years. From the Cumhuriyyet Summit you will be able to see the peaks of Bazarduzu, Bazaryurdu and Heydar.
The tour begins with a meeting at your hotel and departure from Baku to the ancient Khinalig village of the Guba region. In Khinalyg we will get into 4WD vehicles and drive to Shah Yaylag, our base camp.
Shah Yaylaq, located at an altitude of 2600 meters above sea level, will be our home for the whole day. We will have lunch, set up tents, walk and acclimatize, get instructions for climbing Cumhuriyet Peak the next day. After dinner, we will sleep in tents to rest before tomorrow's adventure.
We wake up and have breakfast and from this moment the adventure begins. We will overcome 5.7 km and reach the top of Cumhuriyet Summit. Now is the time to capture the moment and photograph this untouched beauty for a lifetime memory. After enjoying these amazing views of the majestic mountains, we will return to our base camp.
After resting in Shah-Yaylaq, we collect camping equipment and return back on off-road vehicles. Now is the time to start the journey from the ancient stones of Khinalyg to the modern Baku skyscrapers.
- Tour Category: Exclusive Tours
- Minimum number of people: 1
- Included: Permits from the State Border Service and the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Azerbaijan, entrance tickets to the Shahdag National Park, certified mountain guides, comfortable transport with air conditioning and seat belts, 4x4 cars, tea during the tour.
- Excluded: Personal expenses, clothing, shoes, equipment and other personal items.
- Note: Obtaining permits from the State Border Service and the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Azerbaijan takes at least 8 days. In this regard, we urge you to provide a copy of your passport in advance. If you do not have clothes, shoes, equipment and other things you need for the trip, you can rent from us for an additional fee.